We have moved to OtiStories.com and would no longer post here. See you there...

THE COSTLY MISTAKE Part 2 (A true Life Story)

September 06, 2017 by
So, as I was saying,  I called Sammy to inform him abut the pregnancy. And to cut the long story short, He denied it. He told me that he thought I was matured and that he didn't know I could be so careless as to getting pregnant.

 CLICK HERE TO READ PART 1

Sincerely, I was seriously thrown into utter confusion because I was left with no other option than to go for an abortion.

Well, on the night before the day I had scheduled for the abortion, I had a terrible dream. I saw people gathered in black beside a grave. They were all consoling my husband and children Everyone were in tears and then, suddenly I woke up!

I was so scared because I knew what that dream meant. So I thought to myself "If I don't go for this abortion, what else will I do? "

Finally, after about an hour of intense thinking and worrying, I made up my mind.
Yes. I did it! I kept the pregnancy! Not for Sammy anyways but for my husband because I had no other option besides going for an abortion and, I wasn't ready to die either.
My husband finally returned from work about a week later and he was really happy to hear the news when I broke it to him. Since he trusted me so much, it didn't even cross his mind to ask me questions about How, When and How old the pregnancy was. He only rejoiced and took me out for dinner to further the celebration.

Eight months after, I gave birth to a healthy, handsome bouncing baby boy. My husband loved him so much because he turned out to be the most intelligent of all my 5 children. Even though I later gave birth to another son for my husband his love for Sammy's son never diminished. In fact, his love for him grew more. Well, it didn't matter to me. As long as the boy is happy, my husband loves him and I didn't have to lose my life trying to abort, I was satisfied with the way things were.

After Sammy rejected the pregnancy, he never communicated with me. He never picked my calls. In fact, he moved out of his apartment. After my numerous attempts to reach him, I finally resolved to stop doing business with his mom only for him to show up one day after his son clocked 20....CLICK HERE FOR PART 3

Keep a date with otistories.blogspot.com tomorrow for the conclusion of this story.
Thank you for reading.


Call 08072211359  or send us a message to advertise with OTI STORIES for free!!!